Wednesday, 6 April 2011

From a Reader's Perspective... 21 Day Fast.

diana bolumbu has left a new comment on your post "My 21 Day Fast Experience... You shall receive pow...": 

I thank God for this blog so much, it has opened my eyes. First of all, what I want to say is that I think a lot of people are going through this phrase as well. "Ooo how I can't wait for 21 days to be over". Not because they don't enjoy 21 days, believe me it is such an experience. But because they aren't looking deeper into the picture. Personally, when this 21 days came, I thought oh wow it's going to be so hard blah blah. But once you start to get closer to God and actually pay attention to the things that matter in life, like our salvation. Believe me, things like entertainement and all sorts of plesures this world offers will seem like nothing! Why? Because you will be filled with something much more greater - the Holy Spirit! Diane Bolumbu x 

No comments: