Sunday, 3 April 2011

From a Reader's Perspective... You shall receive power!

Sabrina Durant has left a new comment on your post "I want to change...": 

For me this was a year of CHANGE for me. I determined that I would put my everything into changing. So when the opportunity arised I disregarded it and thought 'NO' I can't do it, Its too much to ask of me. When the opportunity came to its deadline that's when it really hit me. I do really want to change but I just don't have the strength to do it. I'm talking about the Sisterhood rush months. I thought to myself and said to God: Do I really need to do this? I was trying to avoid it because I felt comfortable in my circumstances. 
Then I made the decision...I will change but God You have to help me and give me the strength to do this because I cannot do it alone. Through putting my everything into changing, sacrificing, denying myself and spending more time with God. I received a greater reward two weeks into the rush month on the 16th Feberuary I received the baptism in the Holy Spirit. That was when I looked back and thought to myself; What if I decided to remain comfortable in my situation? I know for certain I probably wouldn't of received that Reward. Or probably not so soon as I did. I thank God for leading me and giving me the strength everyday and the opportunity to become a true woman of God. 



Posted by Sabrina Durant to Things I Think About at 2 April 2011 06:58

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the 21 days and this post and inspired me not to give up and not to get comfortable!
x