Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Words of Inspiration: Diving in Head First!


When this new idea came, to post daily on my blog, I was so excited and happy about the inspiration. It was the answer to my prayers. I was motivated, because I knew that I would be learning and growing together with you. Flashbacks of so many things I had gone through went through my head and I was determined to share them with you. I was certain that this idea came from God, but then…

All of a sudden all these different questions and statements started echoing in my head, out of nowhere…

What if you run out of things to write about?
It’s better not to try, otherwise you’ll humiliate yourself.
What if no one follows?
You’ll be writing and no one will be reading.
What if you won’t have time to write?
You’ll be disappointing those who will be following.

This time though, I was prepared for all these questions, doubts, fears. I knew exactly what to do with these killers of faith. Thanks to Bishop Renato’s blog post, I knew which direction to take. I was afraid and that meant that I had to turn around and face the fear, IMMEDIATELY!

So, here I am, diving in head first. Now it’s up to God to catch me! My commitment to you is to post daily, your commitment is to visit the blog regularly and leave your comments, so that we can turn 2012 into our year. So, what do you say? Who is in? Start by following the blog and subscribing to daily updates via your email. 

Now, it’s your turn to throw yourself head in. What are you afraid of? Stop running away, turn around and go and do it immediately.

Leave your comment below if you are in for the challenge!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your encouraging words I often have the desire to write after reading the word of God but I just do it in a book since I did not have the courage top start a blog because of fear I may run out of things to say or readers. However I go ahead as Esther said if I perish, I perish.

Gigi said...

amen! :)

Baithuti said...

Mrs Moti your words are inspiring me already, to redeem time lost. All the best with the blog I will definitely follow.

Carolina Andrade said...

Hi Mrs. Moti,

I follow you through Google Reader, so whenever you post something I see it right away. I read the complete post when I click the link and it takes me to your home page. Please keep up with all your awesome, wonderful ideas. I'm in California and I will definitely recommend your blog to my friends!

Khadeen said...

Thank you so much, I did it I created my blog not sure of the outcome, the most important thing is that I did. Kisses.

Anonymous said...

I am definately in...today I will also face my fear...

sibongile said...

Hi Mrs Moti

Thank you for the daily spiritual emails that helps me to overcome my emotions, fears and helps me to open my spiritual eyes to see that nothing is impossible if I believe in God and in my self then I can make it.

Aneeka K said...

Amen!
Yes Mrs Moti, this will be our year, I'm in! x

Damilola said...

Ms Moti, IM IN. totally. Oh how I cant wait for your blog series.... im that girl that was bugging u in FPK to write new blog post. Lol. x :D

Lluvial Godfrey said...

Im in!!

jenny cvyg said...

I am in

Micheline Kawende said...

It is always necessary for us to face our fear, as you said Mrs Moti you wasn't sure in yourself that you would be able to post everyday, but the actions you took was the complete opposite as you depended on God and allowed God to take control. This has shown me that God is always here, willing to use us as tools for His Kingdom. The result is that we'll be helping a lot of people due to the fact we OVERCAME our FEAR! As I am sure that this blog is helping a lot of women not forgetting the men also!

jeani said...

I saw your link on mrs. Cris' blog and I love reading it since then. I read every blogs I see as long as it's helping me grow with my spiritual life. And I know I'm not the only one. I also share to my facebook to show my thanks to you. May God use you more. God bless.